Dem Pokermans Dem Pokermans

Funny!

This is some great work! Not the best animation (a little sloppy) but I still laughed a lot, so it still basically did it's job.

My only real complaint with the flash is that it cycled pretty quickly through the scenes. Maybe add a few more frames of animation before changing the entire scene. Right now certain parts are a little hard to follow.

Like I said though, it's still a GREAT flash. Thanks for bringing me back ^_^

Stroke Stroke

Very nice

Liked the fluidity you've got going there. The excellent and smooth animation of everything was great too-you didn't just have letters disappear or break into a bunch of random pixels, you actually had them be crushed, smashed, etc. No shortcuts here.

Great stuff!

I am Trent Reznor I am Trent Reznor

Lulz.

I kind of like Nine Inch Nails, but nevertheless I can always appreciate a good parody. Animation was good, song choice was funny, everything was smooth.

Good job!

Thundaboom responds:

Seems Everyone likes Nine Inch nails. Thank you!

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Great work!

Loved the monkey with the coconut XD

The music is repetitive but quite creative. With the animations to go with it, though, it wasn't a problem at all; while I wasn't exploding with laughter, I found myself getting a few good laughs and chuckles.

Good job, and I hope to see more from you.

Castle Crashing The Clay Castle Crashing The Clay

Not bad, but...

The shakiness of the camera was the biggest (and really only) problem. I know it's difficult to keep it perfectly steady but it's really important in something like this. I'd suggest instead of just setting the camera down and continually pressing it to capture the frame, put it on a tripod so it isn't so shaky.

"The dance" was good, but the fact that the camera kept jittering was pretty distracting.

ForNoReason responds:

Yeah, the camera shaking was my biggest let down. I am working out the fine bugs as far as that is concerned! Thanks for the ideas and the review.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Good stuff

I really liked this. The animation and voice acting was really great work, even if they were just standing there. Content wasn't hilarious, but it gave me a few good laughs.

I was a little disappointed though, in the ending -- I wanted something clever, instead it just felt rushed. I don't know if you really rushed with the ending, but that's how it felt. Usually comedies have some sort of final laugh, you know, something to remember it by so the viewer is laughing past the end. But this was just like, okay the guy actually did it. Gave that "meh" feeling.

Again though, great drawings, animation, etc. Did you do both voices yourself?

Happy Birthday: KonKonB Happy Birthday: KonKonB

Heh......

It's not very high quality flash, just random pictures and tweens (I'm assuming) and stuff. But it guess it wasn't *that* bad.

And lol @ the picture of carpet for tv fuzz.

UnrealClock responds:

I'm not entirely sure how valid this review is.

Pickle Spin Pickle Spin

Good animation...

...but that's about it. I had a bit of a chuckle but not much more than that. Just be willing to invest a little more time to make a longer flash with more of a point and you'll do great.

Willeeto responds:

Thanks! Was never meant to be more than just something to have a little chuckle at, i will be submitting some serious animations... someday

Fun Wif Woodchippers Fun Wif Woodchippers

Yay, not

Random bloody violence, pretty boring IMO.

I don't mean to be overly cruel; I'm just sick of seeing videos on NG that think they can be funny simply by having random fuzzy animals get killed by a buzzsaw. Violence has its place in humor, but too many movies I see rely SOLELY on gore.

The sad part is, that so many people seem to like this kind of thing. I personally don't get it, and I'm just fine with that.

Not a bad job of animating, though. I just wish the story and comedy were different/better.

Welcome To Sam's Club Welcome To Sam's Club

Very funny

I love it. The art quality wasn't the greatest but really who cares; it was freaking hilarious.